Board Member Application 2018
Thank you for your interest in applying to the board of the Rutland Young Professionals. Individuals on our board range in skills and experience, which help fill the needs of running this volunteer based organization.
This year the Nominating Committee will nominate a slate of board members and officers to be voted on by the membership of Rutland Young Professionals at our annual meeting in June.
Board member (2 year commitment)
Secretary (1 year commitment)
Treasurer (1 year commitment)
President-Elect (3 year commitment)
- You are a member of the Rutland Young Professionals
- You live or work in Rutland County
- You’ve expressed interest in our work by attending our events and volunteering with one of our committees
Attend monthly board meetings prepared and equipped for productive conversation
- Serve on an RYP committee by attending monthly committee meetings and completing assigned tasks
- Serve as a knowledgeable RYP representative in the community
- Attend our events as often as you can, help prepare when necessary and network with our members, potential members, sponsors and donors
- Estimated monthly commitment: 10 hours, plus any leadership tasks
Note: In addition to this application, please email your current resume to email@example.com.