EXPRESS YOUR FULL POTENTIAL!
- Do you know how others perceive you? Do you inadvertently fall into a stereotype?
- Are there times when you don’t feel confident and centered?
- Do you sometimes feel that you don’t fit in?
- Do you have limiting beliefs that are holding you back?
The purpose of this workshop is to address these and other issues, in a lively interactive session.
Many of us are held back by our own self-confidence or the way that others put us in a box. Sometimes we are not aware of what’s holding us back. During this workshop, participants will explore what may be holding them back and how to address that in a way that is true to their authentic self. This learning will be accomplished through learning various concepts, self-exploration exercises, before and after depictions, case studies, and group and paired exercises.
Participants will learn:
- What it means to be assertive and self-confident
- To identify & eliminate your limiting beliefs and negative self-talk
- To discover how to feel and look the part to become the part.
Facilitated by Joan Gamble, Strategic Change Consultant